There’s nothing more inspiring than seeing our inboxes and social media platforms overflowing with positive messages, ideas, and words of encouragement from our listeners. In just a little over a year since we launched, Parcast has grown tremendously, and we want to thank you for your continued support. Without it, we couldn’t have accomplished so much in such a short period of time. Here is an overview of some of our biggest accomplishments to date:
- Just recently, we launched three new podcasts – Cults, Historical Figures, Haunted Places – bringing the total to five podcasts in the Parcast network line-up.
- As a network, we’ve produced over 125 episodes and have reached over 30 million downloads.
- Upon release, our shows Cults ranked #1,Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories #2 and both Haunted Places and Serial Killers #3 on Apple Podcast charts.
- Before its reboot as Historical Figures, our show Remarkable Lives, Tragic Deaths made the top twenty in the iTune’s Best of 2016 list.
- Our show, Unsolved Murders: True Crime Stories was nominated for two awards from the Academy Awards of Podcasting: Best Podcast and Best in Society & Culture. It was also the official 2017 Honoree of the Webby Awards in the Podcasts & Digital Audio drama category.
- In support of the podcast community, we have partnered with organizations such as Tune-In’s first play program, which “gives listeners early access to new episodes from a broad range of great podcasts.” Our goal is to contribute to the growth of the podcast space as a whole, and to enhance the listener experience as much as possible.
Above all, we aim to put our listeners first in all that we do. That means we create shows we think you will love and select advertisers we’re sure you’ll enjoy. Afterall, it’s our listeners who make this company what it is.
Thank you again for your continued support and for making everything we do at Parcast possible!